Reinforcement - Filling - Superstructure
- Vasco Base Fiber is a reinforcing base whose nylon fibers wrap around and fill the entire plate.
- Vasco Base Fiber is a composition of nylon fiber, calcium and vitamin E!
- Thanks to its innovative formula, the base is suitable even for brittle and fragile plates.
- Vasco Base Fiber has a thick consistency and is ideal for nail extensions up to approx. 1 cm
- Colour PINK - a transparent pink that on the nail resembles a healthy looking clear style. If you like working on transparent bases, choose this shade!
Use with any Vasco colour!
- Gently mat the nail with a polisher, remove the pollen, then rinse with Cleaner.
- Apply a primer* to the prepared nail plate and then apply a thin layer of Base Fiber, cure under LED/UV lamp.
- Apply a second, slightly thicker layer on the natural nail and the template (if you decide to extend it). Cure under LED/UV lamp. Repeat the process for proper nail design.
- After curing, gently remove the stencil and smooth the nails with a 180-grit file. Remove any pollen, then rinse with a cotton swab soaked in Cleaner.
- Apply a layer of hybrid polish in a chosen colour and cure in LED/UV lamp (the darker the colour, the longer the curing time). Repeat the process for deeper colour.
- Finally, apply a thin layer of Vasco No Wipe top coat, cure in a LED/UV lamp. After curing, rinse the sticky layer with Cleaner.
- In order to remove varnish-gel from nails, matt the glossy layer with a polishing block, then use Acetone or Moulder.